I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Checking In...

Hey folks,

It's been awhile since I've posted, but Christa and I are in the middle of packing and getting things ready for the transition. We are getting close and we are looking forward to hopefully getting the keys to the parsonage on Thursday. Other thoughts for the day:
  • I had dinner with Peter tonight. It was great to touch base with him again. :)
  • The Brewers are struggling...wow, this is getting tough to watch. I hope they can turn things around.
  • I forgot how empty our apartment can look.
  • Changing addresses over can be a real pain in the butt.
  • We came in on the losing side in our softball game this week: 18-2. Nothing was going for us. The bats were silent and our fielding struggled...again. I managed to draw a walk and get on base with a fielder's choice.

0 comments: