I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

A Triple!

Can you call two games a winning streak? I say so. Compiling 14 runs in seven innings, Strikeforce United managed to withstand a nine run effort by the other team in the last two winning to take the victory: 14-10. There were a few not so solid fielding moments, but the team managed to put together a solid effort, capped by another impressive offensive performance.

I was happy to get a triple during the evening's events, coupled with a walk. All total, I contributed an RBI and a run to the score. It was a good game. Most of it has to do with being patient at the plate and waiting for good pitches. The rest of it has to do with just relaxing and having fun. It's amazing how that works.

0 comments: