I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Sunday, July 17, 2005

A New Frontier...

After various failed attempts, with remnants of previous "blogs" sitting somewhere in cyberspace, I have decided to try again. The first time I attempted on-line journaling, I tried to keep a personal journal and that didn't work out too well. The second time I tried an on-line journal, I tried to comment about some of the strange happenings of the world we live in. This time, I will try to do both. Perhaps by leaving all my options open I might have more success.

I am currently in the middle of reading Hugh Hewitt's book entitiled Blog: Understanding the Information Reformation That's Changing Your World. In the process of reading his words, I realize the power that is available in blogging. Hopefully his words will serve as an inspiration to actually continue writing.

What will you find in this journal? You will find a daily entry that covers a variety of topics. I will post about improtant events in my life. I will post my thoughts on politics and current events. I will post about some random thought that occurred to me. There may even be more. Stay tuned. We'll see what comes next...

0 comments: