I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

More Internet, Go Brewers

After two years of wondering, I finally had someone from the Management Information Office (MIO) come over and check to see if I have any other available internet ports. I have a total of three, so now my Play Station II is hooked up to the Internet. My ability for on-line gaming took a big step forward. Huzzah!

The Brewers are 72-72 and at the .500 level with 18 games left. Is it possible that the Brewers can finish off the season even close to the .500 mark. That would be most exciting. Since the Packers obviously won't have much to offer, I have a few more weeks to rally around the Brewers and their possible factoring into the Wild Card spot? Are you kidding?? Scary...

Javon Walker, Packer star wide receiver...out for the season. It continues to look bleak, except for Robert Ferguson, who stands to have his numbers improve.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Image hosting site traffic up 406% from the beginning of 2005
As a category, image hosting sites have grown 406% to more than 14.7 mln unique users since January 2005, accounting for nearly 10% of active US Internet users.
Hey, you have a wonderful blog here! Without doubt I will return for another look ! I have a cholesterol articles site. It definitely encompasses a lot that corresponds to cholesterol articles material. If you have got the chance, your are welcome to come and check it out.

Anonymous said...

My my, aren't you the popular blog today. All kinds of visitors.

Hope everything is going well - looking forward to catching up soon.

-Jes