I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Yes, I'm Back...

Hey Folks,

Yes, I'm back and posting. Needless to say, the last month of so of my life has been pretty crazy and it has been difficult for me to have time to post anything on this blog. I made a resolution to keep this journal going and I am going to. If you didn't already know, I will a Residence Hall Director in two different buildings for the first two months of the year. I am excited for the opportunity, but if the past week is any indication, it is going to be a very busy time.

I am watching the Packer game right now. Too many penalties and too many mistakes. My goodnes...