I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

November Update

Hey folks, it's November. This marks some milestones for me. First, as of November 1, 2005 I am now done with my tenure as the interim Fletcher Residence Hall Director; the power has been transferred back to Abby. While the experience has been beneficial and in many ways very positive, it will be nice to be back to working with just one hall.

It will be my birthday on November 4. It is interesting the role that Facebook can play in your life. I have had so many different residents coming up and wishing me a happy birthday, and I'm trying to figure out how they know...thank you Facebook.

I had my meeting with my little brother today. Adam and I will be getting together on the 11th. I believe he will be schooling me in Halo 2.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jim--Glad to have you back full time in Breese!! You rock..we shall ring some fantastic barbershop chords sometime..Keep it ringing!---Alex

Anonymous said...

"Schooling"?

Exactly how long did you meet with your little bro? You are already talking like the kids.

I'm heading to GLACUHO this weekend and things have been good here for the most part. We'll have to catch up sometime.

I hope you have a wonderful birthday and I hope WURHA went well... :)
Beck :)