I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Monday, November 28, 2005

Thanksgiving Break

I wish I could say that I was refreshed after my Thanksgiving Break. When you are slightly allergic to cats and you have cats in your parents house it can sleeping someone problematic. While not refreshed by sleep, it was wonderful to have the chance to catch up with family and friends.

The Packers are a lost cause...as you can already see, I gave up on updates. What can you say about a team that is 2-9 and yet somehow has manged to outscore their opponents over the course of the season? They are in every game they play until the very end...and it gets for frustrating each time when you know they will find a way to lose the game. It would figure the one year that I get to see to two Packer games, they would be really bad.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i never thought i would hear (or read) jim droste say (or blog) "i gave up on the packers"