I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

A Beautiful Saturday

It truly is a beautiful day today! Blue skies...gentle breeze...and it's 80 degrees. God must want us to get outside and enjoy the weather :).

Christa is enjoying the weather working at Settler's Mill. I imagine there will be many folks playing mini-golf today. I did manage to get a walk in this afternoon, but I have been spending a lot of time filing and unpacking. I have also been practicing tomorrow's sermon.

On a sports note: Last night's Brewers game was painful. I thought the Brewers could pull it out; it was exciting to watch. But six runs in the 10th inning is not acceptable. *sigh* Hopefully they can turn things around tonight.

0 comments: