I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Jim Update

Not too much new on my end. I have now plateaued at 194-195. This is a much better feeling than being at 201-202. Hopefully as I incorporate exercise into my work routine, I will continue to feel better about my weight. We are entering the second full week of RHD training. It's honestly not too bad, but now going through some of the same sessions for the third time, it can wear on you.

For the first time in a long time, I bought a new videogame entitled Medal of Honor: European Assault. I have never really been one for first-person shooter games, but this one looks pretty intense. I'll keep you posted. I am also entering the 7th season of my NBA Live 2005 Milwaukee Bucks franchise. We have won three titles and are on our way to a 4th. September 27th, 2006 is a big release date!

That is all. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is there ever a happy medium with staff training? You're either new, in which case you feel lost and overwhelmed, or you are a returner and you've been through it all before and it's hard to keep paying attention.

Anonymous said...

madden 06 big guy, we'll rock that at homecoming.