I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Remember That Blog I Had...

Hey Folks,

I realize that it has been way too long since I have last posted on this blog. In earlier forms, I probably would have just let the blog go and not come back. I made a resolution this time to keep up journaling and I will. I actually have a quite a bit saved up to talk about and will do my best to stretch it out so I have multiple entries to make.

The last few months have been strangely hectic for many reasons in ways both personal and professional. I also have some big news to announce, but I can not yet go public. Stay tuned...

...yes, I'm back.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to see you back in cyber-world. Don't keep your loyal readers in the dark too long...the wait for your big news is torture! :)

Hope all is well - please say hi to everyone back home for me.