I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Bonus Softball

I got called up to help out with a softball team that is composed of many of my teammates from last year. It is a co-ed team that had many folks with Breese roots. It is always a good time to have the chance to play with them. Unfortunately, we lost the game 19-6

The good news is that I probably had my most productive batting night. I went 1-3 with one walk and a triple. I had one run and two RBI.

The bad news was that we played a poor team game. People were cutting to front of each other to catch balls, people were not positioning themselves properly for different batters and sometimes simply looked indifferent. Sadly, I could not overlook this and it ruined what otherwise would have been a good experience.

Regardless of the outcome, it was nice to hook up with old friends.

Yeah, I said that my blogs would be more sporadic...so much for that. Christa turned 24 today...huzzah! She should be getting her new cell phone soon!!

0 comments: