I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

The Bourne Ultimatum

I had the opportunity to see The Bourne Ultimatum with my dad this past Saturday. It was a very enjoyable movie! My dad also really liked the movie as well. Here's what stands out the most from the movie:
  • It's under two hours, which is great! Movies have this tendency to run long and drag.
  • The action in this movie is almost non-stop. The pacing is very quick.
  • The continuity of actors was nice.
  • There were some great lines as well.
  • It was very entertaining. It was the summer-type movie that Transformers failed to provide.
My only major gripe with the movie is the shaky camera. It is really difficult to see anything at times and it can make your eyes hurt. This was a problem in previous movies as well.

You should definitely see the movie. Seeing The Bourne Identity or The Bourne Supremacy would help in your viewing of this movie, but are definitely not absolutely needed.

0 comments: