I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Softball News

Last night's softball game resulted in another loss, 11-5. We have really struggled to put hits together and generate runs. Personally, I didn't have a bad game, but I did better when I didn't swing. I went 0-1 but had two walks. I am actually quite proud of this because I have a tendency to swing at everything. I am beginning to develop a sense of patience at the plate. To round off the evening I also had a nice grab from the one batter who was left handed ;).

Training Update
Please know that with RHD training going on, I won't be available as much so posts may be more sporadic.

0 comments: