I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Sunday, August 14, 2005

More Sunday Ramblings...

I recommend this book highly for all fans of Lord of the Rings:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1587430851/qid=1124066668
/sr=2-1/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_1/102-1829006-1271321

The analysis is dead on and it brings a whole level of meaning to Tolkien's story-telling.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for all of you who are posting comments. While I will not force anyone to do so, I would prefer if you did not leave comments anonymously; I'd like to know who you are. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Packers did not really wow me in their first pre-season game of the year. Favre looks in tip-top shape; the defense looks pretty sketchy.

I guess I did curse the Brewers who dropped 5 straight among all the talk of being a sleeper wild card pick.

1 comments:

Christa J. Droste said...

As far as sports go, you can't call them all. And the Brewers will be the Brewers... maybe in another 20 years they'll win a championship, until then, long live all those die hard fans!