I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Friday, August 29, 2008

Last Day of Training

I have tried a few times this week to post something on the blog. Many times, I have been so busy that my mind is racing and it is difficult for me to concentrate on writing an entry. Other times, I was so tired I didn't have the energy to finish. Today...is the last official day of training. Students begin to move in tomorrow.

The hall leaders have moved in and are busily decorating the lobby for move-in. The staff have their floors ready to check in about 180 students in three days. I have done what I can to have everything ready for the residents of Webster Hall.

I have mixed emotions about the end. In some ways, I am thankful that I will not have to complete again some of the arduous components of training. But, I will miss the bonding time with staff and hall leaders and many memories.

Let's begin another year...

0 comments: