I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Tuesday Update

The University of Dubuque has some strange policies when it comes to the internet. Their software download requirements to use their internet is way too cumbersome. They also have these strange limits that they place on web usage. If the university goes over a certain amount, access to certain sites in cut off...sites like Facebook and Blogger. So, posts on here may be a little less frequent than usual. Tonight I got lucky! :)



Things are going well here in Dubuque. I am down to just two assignments left to complete. I need to write a sermon manuscript and an order of worship for a church service. For the most part, these are fun activities, but I am pretty burned out. After a full day of classes, it is hard to get motivated to keep reading and writing papers.



I have kept up my running and got a new pair of shoes while I was home. Mine are orange, not pink. They are working out great!

0 comments: