I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Friday, August 15, 2008

The Upcoming Weekend

And now a taste of what's to come for Jim this weekend:
  1. Working...a lot. I suppose I deserve it for missing the first week of training. I have to finish getting things ready for the Webster CAs as well as work ahead toward opening. It's not insurmountable, but it will make for a busy Saturday and Sunday.
  2. Hopefully, if we get out work done, Christa and I will be seeing the new Star Wars animated movie. It looks good, but we'll see if it turns out to be good. It couldn't be any worse than their attempts at live action movies ;).
  3. While I'm working on Saturday morning, I'd like to catch some of the USA/Spain game as part of the Olympics. We'll see if the Redeem Team can keep up their winning ways.

0 comments: