I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

A Day of Preparation

Tomorrow, Christa and I will be traveling to New London tomorrow. I will leading the church services at 8:00 & 10:15 at the Methodist Church there. My candidacy mentor will be on vacation and gave me the opportunity to lead worship tomorrow. I am excited for the opportunity and am interested to see what it will be like to lead worship at someplace other than my home church.

So far, I have had a nice relaxing Saturday to finish up my notes in preparation for the service. I had the chance to do my Bible reading for the day as well as prepare some more paperwork for my April meeting with District Committee. I have had the chance to work off and on with my message for tomorrow. It will be interesting to see if the congregation has any reaction to my words.

0 comments: