I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Friday, January 25, 2008

New Fitness Membership

I have really pleased with the weight training workout that my trainer and I came up with in the fall semester. Unfortunately, the hours in Albee were quite limited so that when breaks came around, I was not able to workout except in very limited times.

Between that and the shifting of equipment in Albee Hall, I decided I need to go some place that has a little more consistency. I decided to buy a membership to the Student Recreation and Wellness Center.

To the right, you can see a picture of me trying out the equipment back in August when Residence Life staff were given a tour of the facilities. I fell in love with the place pretty quickly. The facilities are great as are the hours. Hopefully this allows me to keep up with my routine.

0 comments: