I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Saturday, January 05, 2008

First Post of 2008

It has been some time since I have posted to this blog. Christa and I have been pretty busy over the last few weeks, but things are starting to slow down. She will be beginning her interim class and I will be going back to work with residents in the building. Since I last posted, I can let you know a few important updates:
  • Christa enjoyed a three-tier Christmas. We had breakfast here in Oshkosh and opened the gifts that we got each other. I cooked a breakfast of eggs, bacon, hash browns and homemade waffles. :) We then headed to my parent's house for gifts and lunch. We then headed to Christa's parent's house for more gifts and dinner. Lots of food...my goodness.
  • I have scheduled my psychological assessment for my ministry candidacy. It will be on January 29, 2008. It will be a three-hour interview in the morning. As long I have to go to the Twin Cities for the assessment, Christa and I are going to spend a long weekend out there as well. Should be nice!
  • Christa and I have upgraded our television and have purchased a 32 inch LCD television. Playing the XBox 360 on it is absolutely stunning.

0 comments: