I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Christa, The Artist

As I came to the office after breakfast this morning, I found this picture on my door. I am assuming that Christa, my fiance, was the drawer. Very few people who have access to Breese Hall know that we are bowling tonight.

It's pretty sweet looking and it is one of those pictures that I do not want to erase. So, I at least took a picture to preserve it.

I would also like to take the opportunity to say what a great artist Christa is. She has some great drawings in her office and she also has a copy of a great painting in my apartment. It is just one of her many artist skills!

Otherwise, training goes well. We are only in day two, and my energy level is pretty high. I am excited to leave for camp. My staff is great! More about them later. Peace.

0 comments: