I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Second Annual Fox Valley Min-Golf Invitational

Tomorrow at 11:00am, my friends Nick, Tom (an possibly Jason) will be coming up from Milwaukee to participate in what we hope will be an annual event. I have chosen 4 golf courses in the Fox Valley:
  • Fondy Sports Park (Fond Du Lac)
  • Settler's Mill (Oshkosh)
  • Jurassic Village (Oshkosh)
  • Funset Boulevard (Appleton)
That's 72 holes of mini-golf action. We'll see how long we last. With Peter joining us as well, there will be plenty of golf and hilarity.

I am playing a handbell solo for church tomorrow. My parents are coming up to hear it. Christa is also coming. Everyone will be gathering for lunch before golf. It should be an eclectic mix of people feasting on brats.

0 comments: