I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

So It Begins

It's 2:15 and all of my staff are moved in. It is nice to have a little life injected into the building. When you have lived in a residence hall for three years, you get used to the sounds of life. I actually find myself sleeping better now that I head noises...strange.

Training starts at 5:00 p.m. tonight with dinner. From then on, it is non-stop movement until we open the building on September 3, 2006. This is by far the busiest two weeks of the year for me. Please understand if calls are not returned quickly or if my E-mail response lags a little bit. I promise everything will calm down eventually.

Let's do it!

0 comments: