I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Friday, August 11, 2006

Meeting Complete

The church meeting was last night at 6:30 pm. The meeting went until 9:00 pm. I talked to a few folks afterward and I left church at 9:30 pm. I am so glad that this meeting is over. I now have some homework to do, but I feel as though we can take a step forward toward some sense of resolution.

If anything, I am getting some great practice in conflict resolution!

I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend of work. I know that sounds funny, but it will really be that way. I am also looking forward to Nick, Tom and Peter joining me for the 2nd Annual Fox Cities Mini-Golf Invitational being held this Sunday.

0 comments: