I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Almost Time

Tomorrow at 8:00 PM Webster Hall will close until January 6. I can say that I will welcome the opportunity for some peace and quiet in the building. I have a growing list of tasks tom complete during the break period as I work through my 12-month contract. It will be a great opportunity to catch up.

With the building being empty, however, it takes much of the day to day fun out of the job. No students stopping by randomly to chat. No meetings with staff. No crises to work out. As frustrating as some of that can be, it is also what makes the job challenging, interesting and well...fun!

The break will also allow me catch up on activities outside of the work realm. I will have the chance to move along the path to licensed ministry. I have to write a few essays and schedule a few appointments. I also have a few games to rent included Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty 4.

0 comments: