I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Fitness Assessment

Today I met with my student exercise trainer to do an end of the semester assessment. I have participated in a weight training program all semester and it we saw a few improvements. My body fat did go down a little bit and some strength gains were noticed through the assessments. Ultimately, the biggest gains were seen in the weight differences in the exercises I was doing.

He and I will be doing a sit down discussion of the semester on Friday. I am hopeful he and I can chat about what to do in order to keep this going over break and into next semester. Perhaps next semester, I can finalize a cardiovascular work-out to complement what I have going now.

0 comments: