I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Monday, December 10, 2007

Fantasy Football Playoffs

Our Fantasy Football league is almost done with the first weekend of the playoffs. I went into the playoffs as the #2 seed; in turn, I was matched up with the #7 seed. Don't led the low seed fool you...this guy had a pretty strong team.

Tom Brady continues to be a fantasy savior and accrued a near career-high 399 passing yards and 4 TDs. I started the Indianapolis defense over the Baltimore defense. Start move! They had 3 INTs, 4 sacks and fumble recovery and held the Ravens to 13 offensive points. Baltimore, um, didn't do that good.

I had a crappy performance from my kicker (Stover) and from my TE (Shockey). The rest of my team threw in a TD here and there and I was able to gain the victory in the first round.

Looking to next week, I picked up Donald Lee who I think will be a more reliable TE option than Shockey. I'm also going to start Rudi Johnson this week insteado f Kenny Watson...smart move Droste. With the #1 seed getting upset in this round, things are looking good. We'll see what happens.

0 comments: