I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Yeesh


As many of you know, I am not a fan of having my picture taken. I don't like smiling. Ha! Take a look at this picture...it's a perfect example. Now, let's add to this the fact that I didn't shave for the picture. I don't shave that often, so I have a nice 5 o'clock shadow going on as well. Let's combine the previous factors with the fact that I am wearing bright red which I am not a fan of. You don't exactly see me at my best.

Unfortunately, this is the picture that you see for my staff profile for the Department of Residence Life website. I probably should have thought this one through a little bit more.

0 comments: