I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Mass Effect

Despite the horrendous weather that came to Oshkosh today, I managed to make my way to Family Video to return my copy of Mass Effect. First off, thanks to the many Webster residents who helped push my car out of the lot. It was pretty bad.

I have to admit, after playing the game for a few hours, I wasn't that impressed. I kept dying...combat didn't make much sense...the story was slow...I wasn't sure how to equip stuff. By the beginning of the weekend, I was ready to return the game early.

I stuck it out and everything fell into place. My character is now level 37, equipped to the hilt and I am addicted to the storyline. I highly recommend it. It's like Oblivion, but science fiction. Nothing can replace Oblivion.

If you have a 360, rent the game. It may not be for you...but, I'm hooked.

0 comments: