I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Friday, December 26, 2008

Mequon Update

I write to you from Mequon, WI. I am hanging out at my parent's house for the weekend! The Christmas celebration was great, with three meals of great food:
  1. Breakfast in Oshkosh (eggs, bacon, hash browns and homemade waffles :) )
  2. Lunch in Mequon (prime rib!)
  3. Dinner in Sussex (ham, pot roast and lots of other food)
I did get some wonderful gifts (and many gift certificates). Christa and I are also proud of the gifts that we got for others.

My mom had an avulsion fracture on her foot. The swelling had gone down, but it is still pretty painful and she will have more tests to find out exactly what is going on. Prayers would be appreciated so that her recovery might be as quick as possible.

I have appreciated the time to relax, with some reading and video game playing sprinkled in. My Dad ran an internet cord into the guest room, so I am able to use XBox live while I am at home. That is pretty cool!

0 comments: