I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Monday, December 01, 2008

Fantasy Football Update

In what can be described as fantasy football hell for the first few weeks, my team was in deep trouble:
  1. Tom Brady went out in week one with a season ending knee injury.
  2. Willis McGahee has totally underperformed and now doesn't even start for the Ravens anymore.
  3. I traded Reggie Wayne to get a starting QB, Philip Rivers.
Those were my three keepers! Needless to say, it was a scramble to put a team together. Over the course of the season, things have gotten better and I will win three in a row if finish our regular season. I am pretty sure I will make the playoffs. I think I already have my three keepers for mext year settled:
  1. DeAngelo Williams - Had a big year. Had 4 TDs last week!
  2. Thomas Jones - With Brett Favre, he has had a great year!
  3. Phillip Rivers - Decent year statistically...the Chargers have just sucked this year.
The match-ups for my players this week are favorable. We'll see what happens in the first round of the playoffs.

0 comments: