I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Big Game Tonight

The Packers play the Dallas Cowboys tonight to determine the best record in the NFC. It may also determine who had the #1 seed in the playoffs, but that's a little premature. I will be watching some of the game in the basement of Webster Hall eating tacos as part of the Webster Taco fiesta (WTF). I am hoping we have a high turnout.

As for who will win the game...I really would love to see the Packers win. I hope I'm wrong, but I think the Cowboys are going to win tonight. I see it being high scoring and definitely exciting. I think we have some problems with injuries and that will play a factor. My guess: Cowboys 31, Packers: 24.

1 comments:

Jason said...

Fantastic predicition-- personally, mine was 24-17 'Boys. Despite a craptastic first half from the PACK, I think we showed some signs down the stretch that, even if we had to go back there in the playoffs, it's a place where we could win. Execution has to be a lot better, and eveyone's gotta be healthy. Big if's, but you never know...

The 'WTF' -- that is awesome.