I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Break Highlights

I had a good opportunity to relax over the Thanksgiving Break. I didn't get as much done as I would have liked, but the time was productive:
  1. I had two tasty Thanksgiving meals. It's just a shame that the football games weren't worth watching.
  2. Christa and I saw Quantum of Solace in theaters. It may not be as good as the previous Bond film, but it is a great action movie. The stunt sequences are some of the best I have ever seen.
  3. We also saw Hancock on DVD. Not impressed. The first half was pretty good, but then it took plot jump after plot jump and was not enjoyable anymore.
  4. I realize the Assassin's Creed is not the video game for me. I don't do well in games of stealth. It only took me one evening to realize this ;).
  5. Fable 2 freezes up on me now. I think it might be because of the XBox Live Update. Let's hope not...I have gotten pretty far in the game and would hate to have to stop playing.
  6. The Packers suck! But, DeAngelo Williams was my fantasy football RB. Sweet! 4 TDs.

0 comments: