I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Does Anyone Read This?

No...you don't need to make me feel better and post a comment saying that you read this blog. What I do appreciate about this blog is that it is pretty raw. I am definitely a perfectionist and I am fearful of constructive criticism. This blog gives me the opportunity to put thoughts out there right away without time for correction or over-pondering. It also gives people a forum to debate and question my ideas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jim,

Congrats on your impending nuptials! How exciting for both of you.

I definitely read your blog. Too many miles separate me from the people who remind me who and what I am. Silly as it sounds, reading your blog is one of the ways I feel just a little more connected. Sometimes as I am reading I imagine we are sitting somewhere talking - it centers me.

Don't worry about criticism from me - a blog, like any other type of journal, is meant to be honest, and raw if needed. I welcome your thoughts and appreciate your willingness to put it out there for others to share.

You're in my thoughts...

Jes

Anonymous said...

I posted tonight... I feel like I wrote something that you can maybe shed some light on, or at least might give you a piece of mind pie to think about.

Hope your 2nd semester goes well!
Beck :)