I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

I'm Engaged!

Ok...so, the purchase of the IPod was not the big news. :)

On December 31, 2005/January 1, 2006 I proposed to Christa Trushinsky and she said YES! We have not set a date at this point, but we are thinking that it will be the Summer of 2007. Around November, we had both brought up the fact that we were ready to really commit to eachother and decided that we would do some ring shopping. Once a suitable ring was found, it was then up to me to decide on the time and place for this to happen.

I decided that New Year's Eve would be a wonderful time to propose...what a great way to start your new year! At about 11:00 pm, Christa and I went on our usual walk around Oshkosh and as we wrapped up the walk on the river, I popped the question. Yay!

1 comments:

Dionne Evans said...

congrats!