I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

A Small Chuckle...

About 2 months ago, while playing a season in Madden 2006, my Oakland Raiders with star running back had a tough game against the Indianapolis Colts. Worried about my 7-0 record and facing a very tough Peyton Manning, I did not want to play the game for fear I would lose the game. Are you kidding? Two months later, I decided I jsut needed to play the game.

Talk about a lesson in surrender. Geez Jim, who really cares if you lose, no one will know and, after all, it is just a game. Needless to say I played out the game and I won 49-7. *sigh*

I always learn lessons about putting things in perspective. Luckily even video games have things to teach us.

0 comments: