I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

70th Post!

Who would have thought? This is my 70th post to the blog. I am impressed that I have managed to keep this thing going this long. I am currently blogging from the internet kiosk at the ACPA 2006 Conference in Indianapolis, IN. I am operating on only about 3 hours sleep (at best recollection) so I apologize for any errors that you might find.

So far it's been nice...sadly I am suffering from a little "hall" withdrawal. It feels strange to not be around when the building is opening. I know my staff will do well in my stead. :)

After I finish this entry, I will likely be heading over to the mall to do some shopping; the meat of the conference does not begin until tomorrow. I have a nice array of sessions laid out and I am looking forward to it.

Peace all, and I will talk to you later.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to see you at the conference - I hope you enjoyed the experience as much as I did. See you soon, but not soon enough...Please pass on my hellos to Christa.