I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Friday, March 10, 2006

A Time to Catch Up

It is Friday morning and at 8:00 pm this evening, Breese Hall closes for the "Spring" Break holiday. I realize that it is not really spring, although the temperatures are a little warmer. Regardless, I am looking forward to a week off from work. This year's spring break will be more subdued that the 3,000+ mile, 7 state tour that occurred last year. I think I am still recovering from that trip...while fun, I don't see myself ever taking part in something like that ever again.

Honestly, this week's break will consist of catching up on some RHD work, some personal filing and some church activities. A working spring break is not ideal, but I think I will be able to focus better without the day to day responsibilities of the RHD position.

Thus, I encourage you to give me a call next week. I will actually be around and will not have as much going on in my life. I will be calling people and looking to catch up.

0 comments: