I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Lovely Weather

So, for those of you don't know, the Oshkosh Placement Exchange is going on at UWO. I am head of the Transportation Center and upon waking up this morning, I discovered a coat of ice on all of the vans. I would venture to say the ice was between 1/4 and 1/2 inch thick. It obviously got really cold last night, but we also had a combination of sleet, freezing rain and hail. It made for a fun morning.

Things seem to be running smoothly with the center now. Barring some strange occurence, I think we should be OK. I am very happy with Mike and Dave the sit supervisors. Their relaxed approach to the job will be a good counterbalance to me ;). Also, we have hired a wonderful array of workers for the center. They will be a fun and hard-working group.

Be warned that you may not hear from me until Monday...it is going to be a busy next couple of days. :)

0 comments: