I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Cube-itz

Peter and Dave asked if I would join them to play an 80s Game Show on our campus station called Cube-itz. Granted, I grew up in the 80s, but I wasn't sure how much information I would know in a quiz-style format. Well, we taped the show and needless to say we completed dominated the competition. We actually scored more points than any other team has scored before. We probably should point out the Peter and I grew up in the 80s and we're competing against people that were born near the end of the 80s....oh well.

It was a good time and I was not as much of a liability as I thought I would be.

0 comments: