I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Ramblings and Loose Ends

I have a variety of thoughts that I would just assume combine into one post:

The more I talk to folks about the incident in the basement of Breese Hall where I told some folks to change their music, the better I feel about that decision.

* * * * *

Sorry to disappoint, but I did not do any on-stage singing for last night's Pat McCurdy concert at the Fratello's Lounge. Maybe in April...

* * * * *

As I become more involved in my church, I suppose I make a false assumption in thinking that I work with mature adults. I serve on a committee that deals with very confidential information, something that I emphasize before each meeting. I recently found out from my pastor that someone not even on my committee relayed intimate details of our meeting...which concerned our pastor. How infuriating is that? I have thought, prayed and relfected about this and I can move on.

0 comments: