I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Star Wars Battlefront II

Already my Spring Break has been pretty active. On Saturday night, I was dealer for a poker game that involved 7 different friends of mine. It was a unique mixture of folks and it went until 1:30 in the morning, but it was a lot of fun. Earlier that day, I had the opportunity to hang out with Nick, Jason and Tom..we got fitted for our suits for Nick's wedding.

Sunday was definitely a day of rest. While doing 4 load of laundry and cleaning my apartment, I can say that I played at least 5 hours of Star Wars Battlefront II. Fear not, for I was not playing all at once...I would play for awhile and then move to something a little bit more productive. But during that 5 hour span, I was impressed by the strategies and powers that I gained in the playing; it actually felt like I was learning something new...it's really not that profound, because after all, it is a video game. With the spirit of learning at hand, I even tried learning how to do fancy dunks in NBA Live 2005, with less success, but the spirit was there. I do feel this need to revisit many of the games in my collection.

Christa is working from 6:00 am tomorrow to 6:00 pm. That should give me some time tomorrow to get some work done...I have a lot of work to do over break...

0 comments: