I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Back on Track

I had a wonderful meeting with my candidacy mentor regarding Methodist ministry candidacy. It had been almost one month since our last meeting. She had some well-deserved vacation and we have both been very busy over the last few weeks.

As the time between our meetings increased I started to stray a little bit from my diligence in completing my ministry requirements. Having now met with my mentor, I feel more back on track.

It reminds me of the one on ones I have with my supervisor. They serve as an opportunity to ask questions, receive feedback and receive motivation. That's how I felt in my meeting. It makes me realize that regular meetings are a healthy part of this process.

So, I keep moving along. I should be finishing my final paperwork for the psychological exam over Thanksgiving Break. I am hoping to make my way to Minnesota for the assessment over Christmas Break. Then, I prepare for the April 10 meeting with District Committee on Ministry.

That's where we're at.

0 comments: