I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Monday, November 26, 2007

Life Question

This came up as a topic of conversation at a recent viewing of the Monday Night Football game. Some colleagues of mine were contemplating this question: If someone could narrate the story of your life, who would it be? Think of it like this. If someone could watch you go through your day and narrate over the things that you do, who would you want that to be.

My choice is Marv Albert. "Jim takes out the bread and peanut butter...YES, a perfect sandwich!" It would be pretty sweet. I would also advocate for Ron Jaworski. I can see him going to the tape and breaking down my latest student conduct meeting.

What would your choice be?

2 comments:

Jason said...

Leonard Nimoy. Definitely.

Hal and Anna said...

Garrison Kiellor, he would fit the right tempo and make the jokes that you hate yourself for finding humorous.