I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Guitar Hero 3 Madness

I was able to purchase Guitar Hero 3 on Sunday and have been working my way up from the easiest level. I have finished the "Career Mode" on easy and medium and have found the medium level to actually be quite challenging.

So, now that I have begun the career mode on hard, it is getting really difficult. And I'm on level one of eight! Yikes. It is definitely true that each version of Guitar Hero gets more difficult than the previous.

To combat this concern, I could take advantage of the "practice mode" to get better at certain sections. Seriously...practice? We're talkin' about practice! For Guitar Hero...

0 comments: