I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Just How Specialized?

When Christa and I bought our new car, it came with XM Satellite Radio for 3 months free. We decided to continue the subscription. We like it a lot. We are especially fans of the Cinemagic station that plays nothing but movie soundtracks. They have all sorts of good stuff.

What blew me away was the POTUS 08 station. It is a station that provides 24-7 coverage of the presidential election. Wow. When cable station moved toward 24-7 news in general I thought that was a stretch. But, this takes a step further. Don't get me wrong, I like the station, but who knew we needed wall to wall election coverage.

0 comments: