I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Friday, November 02, 2007

Fantasy Football

I am currently 7-1 in a fantasy football league with nine other gentlemen. We paid $20 to be in the league, so the though of placing high and winning a little money is quite exciting. I wish I could say my amazing drafting and trading skills had something to do with my first place showing thus far, but that would be a lie.

In fact, my drafting pretty much sucked. He are in a "keeper" league which means you have the option to keep certain players from year to year. I drafted a lot of older dudes that probably won't improving over the years...my bad. I did, however, manage to pick up Tom Brady who is a fantasy football goldmine. Having picked up Wes Welker as well, they make a potent combination.

That's all...I hope to see many of you tonight!

0 comments: