I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Birthday

To those that might have asked me before, I had an enjoyable birthday weekend. The party was again great fun, although we did not quite have the attendance that we had last year. There was still plenty of root beer to drink and lots of Guitar Hero to play.

On Saturday I went home to have dinner with Christa and my parents. I had a 20 oz. prime rib. Yum!

Sunday was a game video games and football. I got enjoy a great Packer victory, but also saw a crushing fantasy football defeat...oh well. The books I ordered were in the mail when I checked on Sunday so I picked those up as well. I have some good reading material for the next few weeks.

I don't feel 31, but you are only as old as you feel. ;)

0 comments: