I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Things to Look Forward to...

Tonight will be the second session in a role playing game campaign for the Scion game. It has been a little while since we played, but it will be nice to give it another try. It is markedly different than any game I have played before. I am usually pretty skeptical of games from the White Wolf company...them makers of Vampire. That game creeps me out. This game doesn't. Ryan does a good job running the games as well.

I also got a call from my friend Renard. He invited me to the Packer game on Sunday against Carolina. I am really pumped for that. This would be my fourth Packer game, but this would be the first one with the Packers actually doing really well. The atmosphere should be awesome.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

4th game, huh? Well, I think I still hate you then, but at least I've been to one, albeit a road game. Mom and the Boys and I went to the Packers/Chefs (sic) game a couple weeks back....

http://gallery.landazuri.net/main.php/v/family/gb-kc_20071104/