I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

AD&D Adventure Update

Our gaming group has managed to resurrect our AD&D campaign that we ran last spring. I am excited to have a group that is excited to play each week. It also keeps me motivated and has recently gotten me to pay more attention to detail and to be quite prepared for our sessions. The sessions bring back memories of gaming in high school, where we screwed around about as much as we played. It has been a nice relaxing experience this semester.

If any of you are curious, there is a link to the Pholtus campaign in the links to the right. I try to update it regularly. If you are interested in playing, please let me know. We are always looking for extra players.

Other News:
  • Only a few more days to my dCOM meeting. I met with my mentor for the last time before the meeting to make sure everything is in order. I feel pretty confident for the meeting. I am not sure what to expect, but I look forward to finding out if I will be a certified ministry candidate.
  • The weather today was crappy...whenever the "wintry mix" is forecast, you know it can't be good. It appears that cold, windy and wet weather awaits participants in the 1/2 marathon this weekend. *sigh* Should be fun...

0 comments: